NRS Baron 4 11'4" Inflatable SUP
- The big, stable Baron 4 gives you a sturdy platform for river running, touring, fitness paddling and even SUP yoga, and the tapered tail makes it surprisingly agile for its size.
- With 247 liters of air volume, the 4-inch-thick Baron 4 provides optimal performance and stability for paddlers up to 230 pounds.
- Double sidewall construction for increased durability and streamlined aesthetics.
- Inflates to a rock-hard 15 psi for performance that rivals a hard board, then rolls up compactly when deflated for easy transport and storage.
- Removable, interchangeable fins let you customize your board for tracking and turning to suit the water you're riding.
- Heavy-duty PVC construction stands up to abrasion and abuse.
- The diamond-textured foam deck pad gives you a non-slip surface for excellent riding control.
- Nylon fins flex to absorb impacts without breaking.
- Top-quality Leafield C7 inflation/deflation valve for unsurpassed reliability.
- Sturdy webbing handle in the center of the board for easy carrying.
- Webbing handles up front and on the tail help you hold onto the board during a swim.
- Six stainless D-rings give you lots of options for attaching gear and a leash.
- The Baron 4 comes with a handy carry/storage backpack, interchangeable fins, pressure gauge, high-pressure pump, Leafield valve adapter and a repair kit.
- There's always room in your home or car for an inflatable SUP from NRS. Throw it on your back, in the car or on an airplane, and you're on your way to your next adventure.
- 3-year retail warranty, 3-year commercial.
- Repair kit included
|Application:||Fitness, Flatwater, Downriver, Yoga|
|Paddler Size:||over 230 lbs.|
|Dimensions:||11' 4" L x 36" W x 4" D|
|Carry Dimensions:||38" L x 16" W x 7" D|
|Deck Surface:||88" L x 27" W - Grippy Foam Pad|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Number of D-rings:||6|
|Number of Handles:||3|
|Warranty:||3 Years Retail, 3 Years Commercial|
|Two 2", two 5" and one 9" fins|
|Carry bag with integrated backpack straps|
|Leafield valve adapter|
|Long, wide and built to glide|
|Its broad, stable deck gives you room for gear (and pets)|
|Tapered tail makes it surprisingly agile for its size|
|Inflates to 15 psi (1.034 bar) for super rigid performance|
Composite (Non-Inflatable) Boards
All Paddleboards are double boxed to ensure they ship safely and arrive in pristine condition.
All composite boards, due to their size, must ship by freight carrier. Our chosen carrier for over the last 10 years is www.yrc.com.
Free Shipping* to most U.S. mainland residence, work/commercial addresses, or local YRC Freight terminal for customer pick up. *Restrictions and conditions may apply.
Most in-stock orders leave our warehouse within 1 to 2 business days (after paid and finalized by our staff).
Residential deliveries require delivery appointment (arranged with YRC Freight). Adult Signature required on all deliveries
YRC is not able to deliver to PO Box, APO, or FPO addresses. Please note we do not ship outside of Continental North America.
Paddles and other Accessories
All paddles and other smaller accessories ship via www.fedex.com. Signature is not required.
FedEx is not able to deliver to PO Box, APO, or FPO addresses. Please note we do not ship outside of Continental North America
Due to their smaller size, inflatable's are easily shipped via www.fedex.com.
As they have a large insured value, all inflatable's are shipped with Adult Signature Required.
FedEx is not able to deliver to PO Box, APO, or FPO addresses.
Please note we do not ship outside of Continental North America.
Shipping to HI and AK is available via FEDEX - please contact us for shipping rates as additional does apply.
Have more Questions?
Please contact us before ordering if you require clarification on free shipping restrictions, residential delivery, or any other aspect of the delivery process
We Use Them. We Know Them.
We're Here to Help.
Before and After Your Purchase.