2017 NRS Mayra Inflatable SUP Package
- Inflates up to a rock-hard 20 psi for performance that rivals a hard board, then folds up compactly when deflated for easy transport and storage.
- The Mayra features our proprietary Axis Technology. Axis, an acrylic stiffening agent integrated in the deck, improves stiffness and performance without adding weight or making the board harder to roll up.
- Removable, interchangeable fins let you customize your setup and the stiff ABS plastic fins absorb impacts without breaking.
- Inflatable SUP boards add versatility to your adventures. So fold up the Mayra, toss it in your rig and practice your vinyasa flow floating in the middle of a secluded lake.
- With 268 liters of air volume, the 5-inch-thick Mayra provides optimal performance and stability for paddlers up to 200 pounds.
- Double sidewall construction for increased durability and streamlined aesthetics and the heavy-duty PVC drop-stitch construction stands up to abrasion and abuse.
- Top-quality Leafield D7 inflation/deflation valve for unsurpassed reliability.
- For maximum comfort, we placed two sturdy webbing handles on the side of the board for easy carrying and remounting when that inversion pose doesn't go as planned.
- Hook the included shoulder strap to the two webbing loops on the board's sidewall to help carry your inflated SUP to the water over your shoulder.
- Eight stainless D-rings give you plenty of options for attaching gear and a leash.
- Includes a high-pressure pump for easy inflation, a pressure gauge, travel pack and repair kit.
- Three-year retail warranty, three-year commercial.
|Paddler Size Range:||90-200 lbs.|
|Dimensions:||10' 4" L x 34" W x 5" D|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - D7|
|Number of D-rings:||8|
|Number of Handles:||2|
|Warranty:||3 Years Retail, 3 Years Commercial|
Composite (Non-Inflatable) Boards
All Paddleboards are double boxed to ensure they ship safely and arrive in pristine condition.
All composite boards, due to their size, must ship by freight carrier. Our chosen carrier for over the last 10 years is www.yrc.com.
Free Shipping* to most U.S. mainland residence, work/commercial addresses, or local YRC Freight terminal for customer pick up. *Restrictions and conditions may apply.
Most in-stock orders leave our warehouse within 1 to 2 business days (after paid and finalized by our staff).
Residential deliveries require delivery appointment (arranged with YRC Freight). Adult Signature required on all deliveries
YRC is not able to deliver to PO Box, APO, or FPO addresses. Please note we do not ship outside of Continental North America.
Paddles and other Accessories
All paddles and other smaller accessories ship via www.fedex.com. Signature is not required.
FedEx is not able to deliver to PO Box, APO, or FPO addresses. Please note we do not ship outside of Continental North America
Due to their smaller size, inflatable's are easily shipped via www.fedex.com.
As they have a large insured value, all inflatable's are shipped with Adult Signature Required.
FedEx is not able to deliver to PO Box, APO, or FPO addresses.
Please note we do not ship outside of Continental North America.
Shipping to HI and AK is available via FEDEX - please contact us for shipping rates as additional does apply.
Have more Questions?
Please contact us before ordering if you require clarification on free shipping restrictions, residential delivery, or any other aspect of the delivery process
We Use Them. We Know Them.
We're Here to Help.
Before and After Your Purchase.